Friday 26 June 2015

Hiatus / Formula E

I am placing this blog hiatus in further notice due to my professional journalism commitments. This blog was always written with two things in mind:
1. To showcase my passion for Formula 1
2. To showcase my writing talents

It is partly thanks to this blog that I was able to secure both a place on a highly regarded post-grad diploma course and a job in the magazine industry shortly after. With my workload increasing each week, it makes sense for me to take a step back from writing this blog as I fully focus on furthering my professional career - hopefully, the hiatus won't last for too long!

However, I have been able to combine my passions for writing and motorsport as part of my job at Think Publishing / CMI. I have written a report detailing the first year of the FIA Fomula E Championship, examining the series from a startup perspective.

UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 2015 - Following an extremely busy time over the summer months, I have finally written an extensive follow-up feature. It's again aimed at startups, but examining what they should do from Year 2 onward. As part of this feature, I was given FIA media accreditation for the London ePrix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment